Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gizmo

I LOVE how our dog hunts squirrels! One day, when I'm not as lazy as I am today, I'll post a video of it. Doesn't matter if they are high up in a tree or on the OTHER side of the fence, she still seems to think that she is going to be able to get to them. She walks so slow and lifts her paw in the air, holds it there, and then puts it down so gently. You can tell she definitely has beagle in her! I think they mess with her too...they will just stay in her sight and stand there and look down at her. One day, she will probably finally catch one in our yard, but you would think she wouldn't even try if they were on the other side of the fence. I do NOT love how we can't leave our dog out of a crate when we leave. In Virginia, we left her in the yard, but I don't trust the fence here and am pretty sure she could find a way out. We left her out in the house and she was doing awesome until she figured out that by the back door the carpet is loose and so she can pull it up. Well after 3 times of her pulling it up and us tacking it back down, its crate time for her. Hate doing it to her, but I don't have money to replace this dirty old carpet anyways.
In other news, STILL waiting on Justin to hear back on his job. They called him last Tuesday and said they were ready to offer him the job but just had to make sure his schedule would work with the plant. We haven't heard since...Justin emailed the HR guy and he said we should hear something in the next couple days and that was on Monday. I'm really praying this job comes through because I have had nothing but we have found someone else to fill this job emails and he hasn't had any other leads lately. If he doesn't get this job, it's back to job searching and this time we are willing to settle for anything...so like barnes and noble, target, mall jobs, etc. I'm not against that and neither is he but its going to be tough living off of a $10 an hour salary. If that's what God wants us to do that, then I know he will always provide and I know our faith will definitely grow. I'm mailing off an application to get Lilly some health insurance since September 20th is Justin's last official day in the Navy!! Luckily, me and Justin are both under 26 so we can go on our parent's plan, but Lilly can't. This health insurance takes 45 days to let me know if she is accepted, so she will be without health insurance for a little bit. That doesn't really scare me too much until I talk to practical people, like my dad :), and then it worries me a little bit, but I know God won't give us more than we can handle (at least that's what I've always been told, and I'm trusting and believing in that).
Tomorrow is Justin's birthday...nothing exciting planned. He has school from 8-5 and then we are going to go out to dinner. He then is going back to school at 10pm for some service they are having so a pretty lame birthday if ya ask me :) Glad he will finally be 24 like me...which if you ask me is OLD!!! Thankful God gave me such an awesome and caring husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment