Saturday, August 20, 2011

Getting There...

So, we're actually getting closer to getting everything done.  I can actually walk around the kitchen.  The living room has multiple places to sit, too!  I think that Amy and I are not stressing nearly as much.  It's now just down to unpacking boxes and stuff.  Even Gizmo is happier.  She has room to run around, toys, and an awesome outside yard, complete with squirrels and birds.

I think that today, we're going to go out tonight for Amy's birthday, since yesterday we didn't do anything.  We don't know where we're going yet, but I'm sure we'll find something that is good and cheap.  There's a bunch of cheap authentic Mexican restaurants around here.

We are SUPER excited to go to Istoria tomorrow.  We are finally going to be members there!  I feel as though we've been honorary members for a while now.  It almost feels like we're going home finally, a home that we've never lived in before, but home nonetheless.  I can't wait to get everything in a nice stable condition at the house so that I can focus on finding a job and start serving the community.  It's going to be interesting to see how this whole "Living Jesus" thing plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment