Thursday, September 29, 2011

Me... stressed?

I just wanted to let y'all know what I have on my plate now that I have started work.  As of tomorrow (Friday) I am going to start work at my new job.  While I am extremely grateful for this job, I am extremely worried and stressed about how I'm going to be able to get everything done for school and at home.  My schedule is basically Mon-Fri 11-9:30, except for Tuesday and Thursday which is 6:30pm- 12:00 am.  I'm only going to have weekends at home to spend with Amy and Lillian.  Of course, those weekends will be filled with homework and church.  It's one of the most difficult things I've had to face as of yet in my life.  I love my wife and that little baby girl, yet I will only see them, especially Lillian, a couple of times week.  I'm thinking that I'm going to try to stretch out my college to take four years and doing only three classes a semester.  Any other way would just drive me insane.  BAHH!!!  I even have a headache due to the stress.  Now I know how Amy feels when she gets stressed, haha.  I don't usually get stressed but here I am now, stressed beyond belief.  "God will make a way when there seems to be no way."  I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment